Understanding Danish Culture and Lifestyle
Vallensbæk Kultur- & Borgerhus, Sletten
onsdag den 20. marts 2019, kl. 18:00 - 20:00
Are you in new in Denmark or you’ve been here for a while, but looking for new friends and some cozy international fun event after working hours? If yes, then do not hesitate and join us at the Vallensbæk library.
We would like to offer you 2 workshops where one of them will focus on Danish culture and lifestyle and the other one on practical daily matters such as NEMid, Digital Post or Rejsekort (Travel Card).
join us 20th March 2019 at 18:00 to learn about practical daily matters and trick when living in Denmark. You’ll get answers to questions like these:
• What is NEMid and Digital Post?
• What is the cheapest way to travel?
• Are there any good English speaking theatres in Copenhagen?
• How to spend my free time?
• Is it possible to learn Danish at all?
And many more